Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friends and I decided that this appetizer is healthy- it has veggies in it! Of course, it also has cream cheese and bacon which is why it tastes so delicious! :) I use the already cooked bacon from the store and simply crisp it up in the microwave.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 7.08 g packetdry ranch dip
- 8 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 236.59 ml fresh broccoli, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml grated carrot
- 118.29 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 10 (80 inch) flour tortillas (I use Tia Rosa soft taco tortillas)
- Mix sour cream with the half packet of dry ranch dip. Combine with softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in bacon, broccoli, carrot, and onion.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, covering the entire tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces and serve.
These are SO awesome!! We had these on the 4th of July and they were gone in minutes! I recommend making a double batch, at least!