Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friends and I decided that this appetizer is healthy- it has veggies in it! Of course, it also has cream cheese and bacon which is why it tastes so delicious! :) I use the already cooked bacon from the store and simply crisp it up in the microwave.
- Mix sour cream with the half packet of dry ranch dip. Combine with softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in bacon, broccoli, carrot, and onion.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, covering the entire tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces and serve.