Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just a meal in a flash!
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, powdered
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- vegan parmesan cheese
- Previously thaw your vegetables.
- Cook your elbows according to package instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, in a large skillet, sautee your onions, garlic and seasonings in the olive oil, till onion begins to be tender.
- Add your vegetables and mix well to blend in flavors.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet, mixing it well with the veggies.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Sprinkle Vegan Parmesan Cheese and serve.
Good pasta dish either hot or cold. I served it as a side dish rather than a main dish. Nice and flavorful. Thanks for sharing this recipe!