Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like to pack as many veggies as I can into my recipes. While the veggies I submit as ingredients are great in this dish, feel free to improvise and use whatever you have on hand. Thats what I do! You could also add cubed, extra firm tofu to add some protein.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded. (Its is ok to cheat and use cole slaw mix if you are in a hurry and dont feel like chopping.)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 cups broccoli florets (sometimes I use the broccoli cole slaw instead)
- 1 cup mushroom (feel free to use canned)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces whole wheat egg noodles (cooked)
- Warm oil in skillet and add garlic.
- Then toss in broccoli, mushrooms,and bell pepper.
- Cook on medium heat a few minutes until veggies are slightly tender but still crisp.
- Add cabbage and cook until cabbage is tender but crisp.
- Add seasonings and soy sauce according to your personal taste.
- Add cooked noodles and stir until mixed.