- 200 g penne pasta
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 250 ml non-fat soymilk
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Saute onion and garlic in a non-stick pan with a little water until onion is soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add Spinach and red pepper, cook until spinach is just wilted.
- Add Milk and heat through.
- In a small bowl combine a little corn flour with water until it forms a paste - add to the vegetable mix.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl, pour over vegetables and sprinkle with a little parsley and cheese. Toss well.