- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup yellow squash, grated
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 2 green onions, sliced
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, squash, zucchini and onions. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, warm to medium heat.
- Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time. Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown. Serve pancakes at once.