Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Veggie-Packed Pita Pocket recipe from Food.com.
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons kraft tuscan house italian salad dressing and marinade
- 2 whole wheat pita breads, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 lettuce leaves, torn in half
- 1 red pepper, cut into 8 rings
- Combine carrots, olives and dressing.
- Spread inside of pitas with Neufchatel.
- Fill with lettuce, peppers and carrot mixture.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- VEGGIE CHICKEN PITA POCKET:.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken to each filled pita pocket.
- MAKE AHEAD:.
- Sandwiches can be made ahead of time. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.