Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
WOWZERS! This is SO yummy! You can easily vary the veggies to be what's in season. Looks impressive - but is SO easy! ENJOY! This is adapted from July/August '98 Quick Cooking magazine.
- Place butter into a 9" pie plate in a 450 oven until melted; remove and carefully tilt pie plate to coat bottom and sides.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon of salt; mix well.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until puffed around the edges and golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a skillet cook broccoli, green pepper, tomato and onion in water for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Add pepper, garlic and remaining salt.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the pancake; top with veggies and remaining cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges; serve immediately.