WOWZERS! This is SO yummy! You can easily vary the veggies to be what's in season. Looks impressive - but is SO easy! ENJOY! This is adapted from July/August '98 Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter into a 9" pie plate in a 450 oven until melted; remove and carefully tilt pie plate to coat bottom and sides.
- 2In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- 3Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon of salt; mix well.
- 4Pour into pie plate.
- 5Bake for 14-16 minutes or until puffed around the edges and golden brown.
- 6Meanwhile in a skillet cook broccoli, green pepper, tomato and onion in water for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- 7Add pepper, garlic and remaining salt.
- 8Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the pancake; top with veggies and remaining cheese.
- 9Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 10Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Oven Puffed Pancake - Wow - Brunch!
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.0 mg
- Sodium 713.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.9 g