Vegetarian dish. Found this in a celebrity cookbook - Pierce Brosnan submitted it, and I tweaked it just a little bit to suit the dietary needs of the people I was cooking for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut carrots, zucchini and squash into two-inch strips.
- 3Toss on large foil-lined baking pan with oil, onion, salt, and pepper to coat, then transfer half to another baking sheet.
- 4Arrange vegetables in a single layer on each pan.
- 5Bake 20 minutes, stirring after first 10 minutes.
- 6Cook pasta in boiling water about 9 minutes, drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- 7Toss pasta in large bowl with cooked vegetables.
- 8Add cherry tomatoes and enough cooking liquid (¼ cup at a time) to moisten.
- 9Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Orzo Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 1212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian herb seasoning