Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Vegetarian dish. Found this in a celebrity cookbook - Pierce Brosnan submitted it, and I tweaked it just a little bit to suit the dietary needs of the people I was cooking for.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut carrots, zucchini and squash into two-inch strips.
- Toss on large foil-lined baking pan with oil, onion, salt, and pepper to coat, then transfer half to another baking sheet.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on each pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring after first 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water about 9 minutes, drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- Toss pasta in large bowl with cooked vegetables.
- Add cherry tomatoes and enough cooking liquid (¼ cup at a time) to moisten.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Loved it! I also added bell peppers to the vegetables and I think next time I'll add a clove og garlic. This time I skipped the cheese but next time I'll surely add some. Its a lovely way to have the veggies! A keeper, thanks for posting! Made it for PAC Spring 2008.