Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Easy to make, this is a great addition to any meal.
Top Review by Kari936
My Dad won't eat anything with green peppers but he loves this recipe so much he'll make it himself with all of the veggies in it. Must be the bacon, eh? lol This is great and when I warm up left overs...which there is rarely any....I put in foil and put in a low temp overn to warm through.
- 3 (10 count) cans biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 1⁄2 cups chopped green peppers or 3 1⁄2 cups red peppers
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Saute the onion, pepper, and celery in the butter in a skillet for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add the cooked veggies, cheese, and bacon to the biscuits in the bowl and toss gently to thoroughly combine.
- Spoon into a bundt pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
- Invert onto a serving plate.