1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 12 mins
This recipe comes from the Pampered Chefs 'Spring/Summer 1999 Season's Best Recipe Collection' at the request of a Zaar member.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- 2Using kitchen spritzer, lightly spray Valtrompia Bread Tube and caps with vegetable oil.
- 3Cap bottom of bread tube; fill with dough.
- 4Place cap on top.
- 5Bake upright 50 to 60 minutes; cool 10 minutes.
- 6Remove bread from tube; cool completely.
- 7Cut into 1/4-inch slices; place on 15" round Baking Stone.
- 8Increase oven temperature to 425 degree F.
- 9Slice tomatoes; set aside.
- 10Thinly slice cheese; set aside.
- 11Snip basil.
- 12In a 1 quart bowl, combine mayonnaise and basil.
- 13Press garlic into bowl; stir until well mixed.
- 14Spread 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice.
- 15Top each bread slice with zucchini, tomato, and cheese slices.
- 16Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Melts
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g