Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was getting a little tired of my usual steamed veggies and decided to use my Fish-fri mix on them. They were quite good and reminded me a bit of tempura vegetables.
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange bell pepper, cored,seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 red pepper, cored,seeded and sliced into rings
- olive oil (for frying)
- zatarain fish-fri seasoned fish coating
- Heat olive oil in frying pan until hot.
- Dip lightly moistened veggies into Zatarain's Fish-Fri mix and fry until done.