Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Simple and Delicious. The original recipe was called a soup, but I really think RR's classification works better. I used Marg's meatball recipe (Meatball Subs (Crock Pot)).
- 25 frozen cooked italian meatballs
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- Combine first 14 ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low 5 1/2 - 6 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook macaroni, stir into crock pot.
- Serve with warm crusty bread!