Recipe by B&J'sGranny
Found this in the magazine my electric co-op sends out. Wanted to post the recipe so it doesn't get lost. Have not tried it yet, but plan to do so soon! Let me know what you think if you try it before me! I guessed on the prep time, and cooking time included refridgerating time.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the macaroni, tomato, peas, cheese, celery, egg, and onions in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over macaroni and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.