1/1 Photo of Veggie-Lover's Special
This comes from Cooking Light and is an outstanding sandwich that I enjoy year round, however it is much better in summer with veggies right out of the garden. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread each bread slice with 3 tablespoons Hummus Spread. Top each with 1/4 cup sprouts, 1/4 cup cucumber slices, 2 tomato slices, and 2 avocado slices. Top with onion rings. Drizzle each sandwich with 3 tablespoons Feta-Dill Dressing.
- 2Feta-Dill Dressing:.
- 32/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 42 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 51 tablespoon lemon juice
- 61/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 7Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
- 8Note: This is also good with lamb or as a topping for sliced tomatoes.
- 103/4 cup (serving size: 3 tablespoons).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie-Lover's Special
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: