Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I could not understand why anyone would eat Shepard's Pie without meat until I made this,
Make and share this Veggie Lovers Shepard's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large carrots
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 large yams
- 1 large acorn squash
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 large onions
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup gouda cheese
- 10 potatoes
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans creamed corn
- Finely chop carrots, broccoli, yams,squash, brussels sprouts, onions, asparagus, celery, garlic and zucchini.
- Add kernel corn.
- Mix in olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Heat in skillet over medium heat until all vegetables are soften.
- Place in glass baking tray.
- Cover vegetable mixture with cream corn.
- Boil potatoes, and mash. Leaving skin on.
- Cover all vegetables with potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 425°F.
- Grate cheese over top and bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are golden.