Another Guilt Free recipe from HG 2 WW points
Make and share this Veggie Loaded Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained & flaked
- 1⁄2 cup sweet bell pepper, finely chopped (red, orange, yellow, or any combination)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- additional salt and pepper
- Combine mayo, honey mustard, relish, s alt and pepper, and mix well. Then stir the tuna into this mixture. Finally, fold in all the veggies. If you like, season to taste with some more salt and pepper. Mmmmmm!