Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a flavorful blend of horseradish and minced vegetables that delights your taste buds. It's great served with your favorite chips or fresh, raw veggies. Try it with cauliflower or brocolli florettes, carrot sticks, sliced radishes, daikons, turnips, cucumbers, celery, you name it. Your guests will love it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1⁄4 pint mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creamed hot horseradish
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, minced
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber, deseeded, minced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup radish, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, seasoning salt, pepper, and honey together in bowl.
- Mix in minced vegetables thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve with your favorite chips or fresh veggies.