Quick and easy veggie dish to serve as a side dish or with eggs as breakfast.
Make and share this Veggie Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium potatoes, washed &, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small red onions or 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 -4 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons northwoods seasoning (to taste)
- 2 cups greens (kale and spinach blend)
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water cook 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, peppers, carrots and broccoli/cauliflower; sauté 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the garlic and potato cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons (or to taste) of the seasoning mix. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. Stir in the kale, spinach, and cook tomatoes; until the greens are wilted.