Recipe by 55tbird
This versatile recipe works well with a number of alternate ingredients. Instead of ham, try cooked and crumbled bacon. Or use different veggies and cheese to suit your family's tastes. From Taste of Home.
Top Review by SweetySJD
Made this two mornings in a row - it's delicious! I made it as written the first time. Next morning I used green and red pepper, added in some garlic and waited till it was almost cooked to add the green onion. I will make this again for sure! Thank you!
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, sauté the ham, mushrooms, pepper and onions in butter for 6 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and salt.
- Remove ham mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, add egg mixture; cook and stir til eggs are slightly set.
- Add ham mixture.
- Cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.