Recipe by smiles4u
I had this written on a scrap of paper and really don't remember where it came from. It's a great way to "dress" up the plain boca burgers.
- 4 frozen veggie burgers
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 medium unpeeled cucumber, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 foldable pita breads
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat burgers according to package directions.
- Place sour cream, cucumber and garlic in blender or food processor. Blend 10-30 seconds or until almost smooth.
- Cover pita breads evenly with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Drizzle with sour cream mixture.
- Top each with a burger, cut in half.