Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my veggie daughter's latest invention.
Make and share this Veggie Guacamole Submarine Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor bowl combine the avocado, green onions, sour cream, lemon juice and salt.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Spread the avocado mixture on the bottom half of the French bread.
- Cut cheese into slices and lay over the avocado mixture.
- Add a layer of tomatoes.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut into 4 servings.
This made a great lunch today. I did toast the French bread and then melted the cheese. Loved the avocado! Thanks to your daughter! :)