This is a veggie grilled cheese with a little bit of a crunch. Very easy to make. Use a good homemade or artisan bread.
- Spread butter over one side of all the slices of bread.
- Put four slices on a griddle, butter side down, and generously spread mustard over the top-side of the slices.
- Layer each slice of bread with one-fourth of the coleslaw mix and one-fourth of the cheese.
- Top with remaining bread, butter side up.
- Toast until the bread is lightly browned on each side and cheese is melted.