I came up with this one night after a long drive from New York to Philadelphia. All I had eaten were french fries, so I was desperate to get some greens into me fast! This drink took care of the craving right away. The stevia helps to blunt the harsh taste of the veggies. If you want to make it a soup, use less water and perhaps add some spices instead of the stevia. Also, the yogurt can easily be omitted if you are vegan or have dairy issues; just use less water,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put spinach, avocado, cucumber, yogurt, and water into blender.
- 2Blend on high for ten to fifteen seconds, or until spinach has been pulverized to small green specks.
- 3Add stevia, then continue to blend until completely liquified, or until desired consistency is reached.
- 4Stop blender, pour into glasses, and drink up!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Green Drink
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: