Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy for company!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 large eggs
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in nonstick, ovenproof 12" skillet over medium-high heat until soft and most of liquid from mushrooms has cooked off, about 10 minutes. Add spinach leaves and saute an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs together with cheeses and remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet of spinach and mushroom mixture, stirring to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 wedges.
Lovely dish for a quick and light dinner. I had to bake it just 5 minutes extra. :)