Great little muffins - like crustless quiches. The flavour of these ingredients together is great, however you could use different cheeses or vegetables if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a 12 capacity muffin pan.
- 3Heat olive oil in pan.
- 4Add leek, zucchini, capsicum and spinach.
- 5Saute vegetables until just tender.
- 6Combine beaten eggs, feta, sour cream and parmesan in a large bowl.
- 7Add vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- 8Pour mix into greased muffin pans.
- 9Bake in oven for about 30 minuted or until set.
- 10If you wish you can brown muffins in pan under grill for a few minutes after baking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Frittata Muffins - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (1046 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese