Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great little muffins - like crustless quiches. The flavour of these ingredients together is great, however you could use different cheeses or vegetables if you wish.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 12 capacity muffin pan.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add leek, zucchini, capsicum and spinach.
- Saute vegetables until just tender.
- Combine beaten eggs, feta, sour cream and parmesan in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour mix into greased muffin pans.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minuted or until set.
- If you wish you can brown muffins in pan under grill for a few minutes after baking.