Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The spicier the better, I always say. Serve with low-fat tortillas, cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, black beans, and all your favorite fajita toppings.
- In a large frying pan or pot over a medium heat, saute olive oil and garlic.
- Let the garlic saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the green and yellow bell peppers.
- Let the peppers saute for 2 minutes, stir in the onions.
- After two minutes add the mushrooms and green onions to the frying pan.
- Season the vegetables with Mrs.
- Dash and tabasco to taste and stir well.
- Cover the frying pan/ pot and cook until all of the vegetables are tender.