Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Colorful, as well as flavorful...these veggie fajitas will satisfy any veggie-lovers hunger.
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (any colors or combination)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- sour cream or salsa or guacamole, if desired
- Heat oil in skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add sliced bell peppers and onion.
- Cook until crisp but tender (about 3 minutes).
- Add corn, tomato, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until heated thoroughly.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup of veggie mixture in each warmed tortilla and fold.