Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family loves these peppery veggie fajitas! Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and I even put steamed broccoli on the side (so each can add broccoli if they wanted).
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- lemon pepper
- flour tortilla
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat, saute olive oil and garlic.
- Let the garlic saute for 2 minutes, stir in the green and yellow bell peppers.
- Let the peppers saute for 2 minutes, stir in the onions.
- After two minutes add the mushrooms and green onions to the frying pan.
- Season the vegetables with lemon pepper to taste and stir well.
- Cover the frying pan and cook until all of the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.
Vaggie lovers delight. Made as written adding 1 chopped Serrano chili and a little smokehouse black pepper. Served with a little fat free cheddar cheese and with the out sour cream as we are trying to watch the fat. Very healthy and yummy both. Thanks so much for the post.
Thanks for a great recipe! I'm a vegan, so I served the vegetables with refried beans and salsa; it made an excellent, easy meal.
Tasty! Great cooking technique. I would have liked a little more seasoning, maybe a little oregano or chili powder and more mushrooms, but those are the only things I would change about the recipe for next time. . Thanks for sharing the recipe.