1/1 Photo of Veggie Fajitas
Chef Sunshine's Note:
My family loves these peppery veggie fajitas! Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and I even put steamed broccoli on the side (so each can add broccoli if they wanted).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan over a medium heat, saute olive oil and garlic.
- 2Let the garlic saute for 2 minutes, stir in the green and yellow bell peppers.
- 3Let the peppers saute for 2 minutes, stir in the onions.
- 4After two minutes add the mushrooms and green onions to the frying pan.
- 5Season the vegetables with lemon pepper to taste and stir well.
- 6Cover the frying pan and cook until all of the vegetables are tender.
- 7Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g