Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a yummy dip my family always makes when there is a party its also a great dip for kid juts put it on a bagel or on crackers. they will get their veggies and calcium.
- 250 g philadelphia fat free cream cheese
- 5 baby carrots
- 5 small broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup fat free ranch dressing
- In a chopper pulse the carrots and broccoli so they are tiny tiny pieces.
- Add dressing and vegetables to soften cream cheese.
- Put in fridge for half hour to firm up.
- Serve with crackers or on a bagel or with veggies.