Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom has made this for as long as I can remember, and it has always been my favorite. Its a bit chunky, but the taste is absoulutely unbeatable. I beg you to try it... no other dip will suffice.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (light if you prefer)
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Put in bowl or tupperware and cover well.
- Refrigerate for one hour, or longer.
- Stir and serve with raw veggies.
This is so yummy! I loved every veg in it! Never used cottage cheese in a dip before. Will definitely make this again. Thank you! I added just a titch more curry and a tiny bit of onion salt. Prob. didn't need it, but that's what I did (:
This is a really easy, yummy dip! I like a somewhat more intense flavour, so increased the curry. Delicious with any veggies you can think of.
Looking for something to go with some veggies to serve for supper with a beef dip sandwich, This was perfect, very good and compliments the veggies. Thanks for posting I will make it again.