Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Diabetic Exchanges: One tablespoon is a serving and equals a free food.
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill overnight.
- Serve with raw vegetables.