Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a low-fat version of the "pizza skins" they sell at Uno's in Orlando.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (garlic is wonderful! can use instant to save time)
- 1 pizza crust (deep dish is best, homemade or storebought, already prepared for pan)
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, chopped into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch round baking pan.
- Spread the deep dish pizza crust into the pan, pushing it up the sides to form a shell. Poke holes in the bottom of the crust to reduce the "puffiness" while baking. Bake in oven 5-6 minutes or until risen.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spoon the garlic mashed potatoes into the middle of the crust, smooth over. Add the chopped broccoli florets in an even layer over the garlic mashed potatoes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the broccoli. Sprinkle parmesan over the mozzarella.
- Place the pan back into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust begins to brown on the edges of the pan.
- Serve with low-fat sour cream.
OMG - Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't change a thing. My idea of comfort food.