- butter cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup canned vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add carrot, onion, and beans.
- Saute until tender.
- Combine broth, water and salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Add vegetable mixture and Italian dressing, toss lightly.