Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a recipe from my aunt that she now makes during the holidays. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have made it a few times. Doesn't have to be a holiday only recipe *THANK GOD*. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I do
Top Review by Inklefritz19
I know from personal experience eating this dish that it was a sure fire hit, but I made it for my office's Christmas party and everybody loved it. People kept going back for seconds and thirds, it was the only dish made that night that didn't go back with leftovers.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 cup herb and cheese seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, marjoram and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms and cheese.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl combine butter, parsley and croutons; spoon over the vegetables.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly in the center.