1/1 Photo of Veggie Combination
1 hr 10 mins
This is a recipe from my aunt that she now makes during the holidays. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have made it a few times. Doesn't have to be a holiday only recipe *THANK GOD*. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I do
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 cup herb and cheese seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, marjoram and pepper until smooth.
- 2Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms and cheese.
- 3Place in a 2-quart casserole.
- 4In small bowl combine butter, parsley and croutons; spoon over the vegetables.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly in the center.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Combination
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix