This is a recipe from my aunt that she now makes during the holidays. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have made it a few times. Doesn't have to be a holiday only recipe *THANK GOD*. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I do
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, snipped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 cup herb and cheese seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, marjoram and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms and cheese.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl combine butter, parsley and croutons; spoon over the vegetables.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly in the center.