Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dip that my mother taught me how to make when I was younger. You can serve this with potato chips, tortilla chip, or with fresh veggies such as carrot or celery sticks, broccoli or cauliflower florettes, or sliced radish, cucumber, turnip, daikon, you name it. It taste good with almost anything.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1⁄4 pint mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, minced
- 1⁄3 cup red sweet onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber, deseeded, minced
- 1⁄3 cup radish, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, seasoning salt, pepper, and honey together in bowl.
- Mix in minced vegetables thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve with your favorite chips or fresh veggies.