Recipe by Devon S
Just whipped this up the other day. This contains no meat but is very high in protein and very low in fat. The veggie ground round is amazing. Your carnivore friends won't know the difference!
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can corn
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 lb Yve's veggie ground round
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, celery, and green pepper in margarine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add kidney beans, corn, ground round, chili powder and pasta sauce.
- Mix well.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Visit www.
- com for more info on his great veggie products.