Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Wonderful vegetarian chile that is mildly spicy and very easy to make. Great for a chilly day with some cornbread. Also great served with cheese and sour cream or over rice.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes (I usually use garlic and oregano)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 cups picante sauce (I use mild)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- Combine all ingredients in large kettle or crock pot on medium heat.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.