Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
I got this from a Wal-Mart recipe card. (Prep time does not include cooling time for the crust.)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded deli roasted chicken breast (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place dough in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Press over bottom and up sides of pan. Bake for 13-17 minutes or until brown. Cool on wire rack at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed and pepper. Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with chicken, blue cheese, tomato and carrot. Lightly press toppings into cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cashews and parsley.
- Cut into squares, diamonds, or triangles to serve. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
Wonderful! Beautiful and colorful with lots of tastes and textures. Crescent roll crust is filled with a cream cheese dill layer, then loaded with chicken, blue cheese, cashews and veggies. These are certainly meant to be appetizers, but we had them for dinner tonight with a salad. I used reduced fat crescent rolls, cream cheese and sour cream, my usual subs, with great results. Thanks for sharing the recipe!