Recipe by taurie
I took velveeta cheese and added a few spices to enhance the flavor. I think it really compliments all kinds of vegetables. My friends love it.
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 -3 drops of your favorite hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- melt velveeta cheese with milk and sour cream over low heat, stirring constantly. (You can change the consistency to your preference: add milk for thinner sauce or more velveeta for thicker sauce).
- once your preferred consistency is reached, add hot pepper sauce, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over steamed vegetables; cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, zucchini, green beans, etc --
- Use your imagination, try pouring over roasted potatoes or drizzle over your favorite beef or chicken nachos recipe. this sauce can be used with many different recipe ideas.