Top Review by *Parsley*
Easy and no-fuss vegetables! I used a 16-oz bag of broccoli/cauliflower mix and a 14-oz bag of brussels sprouts, so I still had 30 oz of veggies. I did add ssome onion flakes, but otherwise followed the recipe. This is a good one for kids or people who don't like veggies. They'll enjoy the creamy, cheesiness. Thanx for sharing.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb processed cheese spread, cut into slices