1/1 Photo of Veggie Cheddar Scrambled Eggs
In the summer I like to use cherry tomatoes from my garden, this makes a nice light dinner, served wth a crusty bun or toast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 78.07 ml chopped onion (or use 2-3 green onions)
- 59.14 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1.23 ml baking powder (this will make the eggs really light and fluffy!)
- 44.37 ml whipping cream
- 59.14 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14-78.07 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add in the mushroom slices, onions and bell peppers; saute until onions are transparent.
- 2In a bowl whisk together eggs with baking powder, whipping cream; add to the veggie mixture.
- 3Add/stir in chopped tomatoes, season with salt and pepper; then cook until the eggs are almost set.
- 4Mix in the shredded cheese and cook until melted (don't overcook the eggs).
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Cheddar Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.3
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 494.1 mg
- Sodium 346.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.5 g