1/1 Photo of Veggie Chapati Roll-Up
You may serve these with Tahini dressing on the side (recipes are are on zaar for several) These are very good I love them and I'm not a vegetarian!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium firm tofu, pressed to get the moisture out
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- cayenne pepper
- nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed, dried, stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 6 chapati or 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1Put tofu in a bowl, mash and mix with tahini, beat until very smooth.
- 2Add veggies, parsley & Tamari (not the spinach, bean sprouts, or avocado).
- 3Stir until thick.
- 4Lay out your chapatis, spread a thin line of tahini down the center of each.
- 5Top with 1/2 cup of this spread, spread evenly.
- 6Add sprouts, spinach and a slice or so of avocado.
- 7Roll up & serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Chapati Roll-Up
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: