- 1 ounce lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup broccoli, fresh,chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chickpeas, drained
- 3⁄8 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, variety,chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grapes
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all vegetables in a large baking casserole dish.
- Mix egg substitute, cheese, mayonnaise in a bowl and pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with almonds and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve the grapes for dessert or along with the casserole.