Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Veggie Burger With Gruyere and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Cook Morningstar Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burger according to package directions. Immediately top with cheese. Let stand about 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet heat oil. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Place lettuce leaf, tomato and veggie burger in bun bottom. Top with mushrooms mixture and bun top.
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -Tossed salad (1 to 1 1/2 cups) mixed greens, 1/4 cup chopped tomato or cherry tomato halves, 2 tablespoons shredded carrot, 1 tablespoon chopped red onion and 2 tablespoon fat-free salad dressing of choice.
- -1 1/2 cups halved strawberries topped with 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt and 1 to 2 teaspoons grated semi-sweet chocolate.
- (Total Calories: 254).