Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Delish veggie burger!
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 tablespoons diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons diced black olives
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 tablespoon diced artichoke
- 4 ounces black beans, drained
- 4 ounces chickpeas, drained
- 4 ounces white beans, drained
- 6 ounces rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add 1-ounce olive oil and all raw vegetables except beans. Saute until translucent. Remove and cool.
- Add veggies to beans and mix thoroughly. Add all dry ingredients along with the egg. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and form into 4 patties, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In saute pan add 1-ounce olive oil, and cook patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.