1/1 Photo of Veggie Breakfast Casserole
An ideal one-dish meal for big family breakfasts. Perfect for veggies and for vegans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the potatoes, tofu, and soy sauce.
- 2Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until translucent.
- 3Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4Mix the onion and garlic into the potato mixture, and add the parsley, basil, and black pepper.
- 5Spread into an oiled 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 266.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g