1/1 Photo of Veggie Blend Stuffed Breasts
Very healthy and tasty recipe. I wanted to stuff chicken breasts but didn't have some of the ingredients for the recipes posted here in RZ. I saved the trip to the grocery store and came up with this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a hand held food chopper (or food processor), chop all ingredients until pieces are very small.
- 2In a medium pan, add olive oil. When warm, add all chopped ingredients. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- 3With knife, cut a pocket in the breasts. Do not cut breasts in half.
- 4Using a small spoon, stuff breasts with veggies. Close pocket using tooth picks.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 6In a large pan, cook chicken in medium heat until ready.
- 7Add cheese slices and wait until melted.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley or basil (if desired)and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Blend Stuffed Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 83.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
part-skim mozzarella cheese