Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
another treat for your dog You can use other vegetables than carrots..or combine your own flavors
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, cooked
- Combine flour, wheat germ, powdered milk in large bowl, cut in margarine till it resembles corn meal, beat sugar and egg with whipping fork well.
- Add mashed vegetables to egg mixture till a stiff dough is formed.
- Mix with hands till well mixed.
- Knead and roll out to a thick sheet.
- Cut with dog bone cutter or other shape.
- Bake at 325* -- till lightly browned.